|No need to thank me|
God damn it. Anyway, this is fun.
I am going to do 15 facts and answer the 20 questions.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 facts about me-
1. I love windy days
2. I like to dance
really badly when I am alone.
3. I am always craving for sweets! Mostly if they are chocolate-tly or custard-ly
are those adjectives? diggin them anyway
4. I really really really really LOVE to read, mostly realism, surrealism, sci-fi and chronicles.
5. I also love poetry, reading it at least. Because I can't write it!
7. I love burning things c: (like small things, haven't burned like a house or something
8. I am anglophile! I would really like to go or live in England one day.
9. Some times I get distracted and completely disconnect from the world around me.
10. I have a great imagination according to myself, I love creating complex nations and religions mostly, but I keep them to myself.
11. I really like spicy food, like extremly spicy (with really sweet desserts after, I have a rather strong stomach)
12. I believe in ghosts.
13. I love studying folklore, from my country and from all around the world.
14. I like some anime (Hetalia, SNK, Fullmetal Alchemist etc), but some others are just too japanese for me (yes, I actually said that...nothing against Japan of course, it's an amazing country, but some manners are just...ummmm)
15. I hate people who force their own personality into being something they aren't. (Hypocrites, but not the stab-you-in-the-back ones)
Levlion526 's 10 questions:
1.) Whats your favorite animal?
Owls! I really love owls! And cheetahs! Puffins are cute as well.
2.) Whats your favorite subject?
In school? Mmm...probably language's classes.
3.) Do you like going outdoors?
YES, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
except if it's freezing outside, fuck that, what am I? A polar bear?
4.) What would you do if your laptop broke?
Be really angry because I lost all my
illegal stuff i can't afford files.
5.) Would cry if your mom told you to delete all your accounts?
I said it
6.) Do you like the color blue?
My favourite colour!
7.) Do you love Courage the Cowardly Dog?
It's okay, spooky style.
8.) Can you ride a bike?
I do it almost everyday, so yes.
9.) Can you play video games?
Yes! In PC. Used to play PlayStation but lost my skills.
10.) What would you do if your friend broke her arm in the middle of nowhere?
Probably try to call an ambulance or a doctor or something. I would be REALLY scared.
So now, questions by JazzLassie6020
1. Do you know your myers-brigg personality? If so, mind sharing? :3
2. Do you think humans are inherently good or bad?
Neither, humans are animals. Animals aren't good neither bad. While they act by instinct, we act by intelligence, in the end it's the same thing. I think humans are arrogant, that's our only nature.
3. Would you try surstromming for 100 dollars (CDN)? How about pig's intestine?
I have tried surstromming before and is not that bad, so I am okay with the 100 dollars c: Not okay with the pig's intestine though...ugh...the texture...imagine it, all squishy and weird.
4. If you could visit any country, which would it be?
Oh, dear, I would visit SO many countries. I would start by somewhere in Latin America, mostly Mexico c: I am also thinking about something in Europe, like France or the UK.
5. A fairy grants you a wish. What do you wish for?
Never-ending money. Why?
-Because I can buy whatever I want with it.
-My family and I would travel a lot.
-I would personally go and give money to people who actually need it and can't have it.
-I would use it to help people whit things they need, for example medical reasons.
-I would use it to pay world-wide debts (maybe stop wars?)
-Go to space!
6. You can learn an entirely new language, which one?
I already know Icelandic, English, French and Spanish...mmm, probably German, Russian or Dutch.
7. What is your ancestry?
Icelanders from my father, my mother's great-grandfather was from Lebanon though and he married an spanish woman, whose married son with children would later come to Iceland for reasons we still can't figure out xD
8. What's your opinion on climate change?
If climate changes is not because humans (we are arrogant, I tell you) is because Earth changes, climate has been heating up for centuries and centuries, is just our planet's process.
9. If you could live forever, would you?
A lot of pain, just standing there watching everyone you love die. Nope, definitely.
10. Favorite Disney movie?
Oh! Hard question! But I am going fro Treasure Planet and Atlantis in here!
I DON'T TAG ANYONE BECAUSE I AM TOO TIRED TO DO IT. SORRY
Not really a person with notable artistic talents.|
I sometimes draw and that but meh, but, if you must, you can check my gallery, not that special, but I really hate empty spaces. I am learning to draw so maybe I will upload something nice one day.
I am a Whovian and a Hetalian ^^ I also love Sci Fi and Steampunk styles. I also find folklore and fantasy fascinating
So, that's all probably.
Is not needed to thank me for the fave/watch, consider those already a greeting from me for such amazing works